Price starts from USD2550 2 nights stay at Srikandi – One Bedroom Villa with private pool and open air living room valey view Private check
Elope in Bali – Bali Jungle Riverside Eco Retreat Elopement Venue
Do you love the idea to elope in Bali? to have a simple beautiful intimate elopement in Bali?
Elope in Bali and enjoy staying in a jungle, in peaceful venue surrounded by fowers between two rivers. The whole area is a lush picturesque garden with some bridges to cross the river and also pool with spring water.
Walk further through the garden and riverside, you will see the bigger river, a very peaceful place to enjoy nature and beautiful scenery while listening the sound of water where the two rivers meet become one. Go up a little hill on the side of the bigger river, there is a restaurant to have lunch and dinner.
There is always something to do while staying here like wandering in the village, mountain climbing, rafting, cooking or offering class, yoga and many more.
We suggest you to stay here then have a small wedding elopement ceremony with river as the backdrop. Walking down the aisle in a greeny path along the riverside while a handful guest sitting on the rocks to witness you exchange vows and rings will be romantic and intimate. After ceremony you can have drinks and lunch / dinner provided by the restaurant. There is also plenty of beautiful spots and lush ricefields to take pictures after ceremony.
Bali Jungle Riverside Elopement or Small Wedding starting from Rp 16.000.000 (USD1200)
- Accommodation for 4 people include breakfast for two night
- Commitment wedding ceremony with bamboo canopy decoration
- Minimum two wedding coordinator to make sure the wedding run smoothly
- Hand bouquet and boutonniere for bride and groom made by fresh flowers
- Flower aisle and flower shower from local flowers
- Celebrant who lead the ceremony
- 2 hours photography with printed photos
- Hair and makeup for bride
- Commemorative wedding certificate from Bali Moon Wedding